Go down

Re: freshers'party

Post  SHAIL on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:24 pm

Finally ,this topic can be closed till the next year

SHAIL

Back to top Go down

Post  shail on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Freshers party is all set now, u just need to do is come and enjoy.
i suppose all of you know the venue and time.
those who havent registered yet for the party should do it as soon as possible.

have fun

if you have any queries regarding anything , just make a post here.

shail

Back to top Go down

@abhishek

Post  shail on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 pm

surely we will have representatives.

well about that 150 rs , no one is ready to pay 300 rs as many ppl as i met.
also if we get a good amount sponsors we will return the money.

but till present we have to.
further would be discussed on monday

shail

Back to top Go down

@shail

Post  Abhishek on Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:45 pm

according to me taking 150 rs money from juniors will not seem a gud option
so i would suggest that we 09batch can contribute 300 rs and juniors can contribute 50 rs
i hope it fits in your budget.
some of my friends are ready to pay this sum.

and one more thing a frriend of mine suggested that there should be proper management involed in organising this event. for that u can have 1-2 representive from each batch (A1,2,3,4,B,1,2,3,4) for coordinating and assisting
Idea

Abhishek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

@honey

Post  Admin on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:34 pm

well honey its good that wrote ur concern here, but the fact was , such a sudden move was taken to stop the freshers party that the juniors were going to conduct themselves, and only A-bacth of 010 was going to have freshers for themselves, not only that the information about this was spread in other colleges aswell who were already angry with the issue of flare event awards not being distributed yet.
thus it brought big bad name and a big bad shame on our colleges , thus we decided to take this brisk move.
i accept that it was our mistake that we didnt take all of u in consideration, but we had to do it as fast as we can , so we decided to spread it.

we would really like if u all take part in achieving this party done.

have a nice time

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://firehorizon.co.tv

Back to top Go down

why others r not supportin/angry

Post  honeyjain373 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:48 am

hi,

its gud 2 know that some one have taken this initiative 4 giving a freshers 2 juniors but
there is one thing on which a lot of our batch mates r unhappy(angry) that is this thing was communicated to the juniors first n most on us(09 batch) came 2 know about this from juniors....isnt this ridiculious a bunch of 6-7 people have started planning the freshers without even informing their batchmates nething about it.....n thats why a lot no. of our batchmates r not happy about this including myself.....n thats why many were saying that they wont even support this freshers.....

i want an answer from eneryone who initiated freshers that this is rit or wrong....

Honey jain
honeyjain373

View user profile

Back to top Go down

freshers party

Post  gunjan on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:42 pm

@falak right we should meet and discuss all this things. then and then only we will get some idea about it..... Very Happy
gunjan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Freshers

Post  Falak on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:29 am

Hey Guys...If we think of some bad elements who will spoil the party and end this initiative here only then we wont b able to find way for any such problems in future.
Secondly, dont worry for the discipline factor...we will think somethng for that...If we organize the FRESHER's PARTY...thn we will definitely manage all such problems....lyk avoiding late nite timings, no vulgar incident takes place,etc...
Dont give up things so easily...Shail is right...we cant stop this bcoz of some unwanted elements...
If you all want it happen then lets meet up and think of it...

WAT DO U THINK GUYS???

Falak

Back to top Go down

Post  shail on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:01 pm

it would an individual responsibility to behave properly at the party, college wont play any part for anything happening there pirat

shail

Back to top Go down

freshers

Post  pratik on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:23 pm

it never involves disco or any clg people....bcoz .we r not doing at clg or as a clg festival...its like all stdnts go 4 a movie or picnic on his/her responsibility......can u understand? Question

pratik

Back to top Go down

Post  shail on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:06 pm

@parth well, yes that is something we need to keep in mind, but we cannot stop it in fear of something bad happening

shail

Back to top Go down

Post  parth.kapadiabtech09 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:47 pm

friends , there are few students in pdpu who may spoil the party by some objectional activities . so it can lead to the action in dis. co. which may become a headache or troublesome to the organisors as well all seniours . so ....
i hope u can understand my point......
parth.kapadiabtech09

View user profile http://parthkapadia10061992@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Hi...

Post  Falak Sheth on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Yeh I also feel that Fresher's Party should be there.
If all the students of B.Tech 09 batch get together then only we can do sutmthng...

Dont have the misconception in your mind that we will also not give fresher's party bcoz we didnt get...
Plz come forward in support...
If there are minimum 100 posts on this topic...
Thn we promise that fresher's party will be conducted soon...

Last edited by Falak Sheth on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes...)
Falak Sheth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hello

Post  Admin on Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:28 pm

Its good to hear that u r taking such a deep interest in it.
we also thought abt it.
we need to discuss one on one abt this issue in college.

also i will like to add that, we had been to t.p sir pertaining this issue as he is our student coordinator, but he clearly mentioned that no help would be provided to us from the college in terms of finance or space. so we need to have it all done out of college by our own.

we will keep u updated abt it.

plz put your views and comments in this issue, coz it very necessary that we discuss it. Question Question Question
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://firehorizon.co.tv

Back to top Go down

freshers'party

Post  Abhishek on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:48 pm

i hope every one knows that freshers'party is an important aspect of our college life. we were not given freshers'party but not let our juniors suffer. We have to take the initiative so that a trend goes on. If no one takes initiative then a trend will develop in our college and a word of mouth will spread in other colleges that pdpu offers no freshers'party. It's not good for our university's image.
so its my humble request to 2009 batch please discuss about this issue and take it to the authorities.

-ABS Sad Question Question

Abhishek

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down